Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing
Money Laundering is the concealment of the origins of illegally obtained money, typically by means of transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.
Terrorist financing refers to activities that provide financing or financial support to individual terrorists or non-state actors
Anti-money Laundering Regulation In Qatar
In Qatar, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing activities are governed in accordance with Law No. (20) of Year 2019 on Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
Our services related to Anti-Money Laundering review include the following:
- A full review of AML/CFT compliance manual
- Review of Customer identification and acceptance process
- Transactions with Politically Exposed Person (PEP’s)
- Reviewing the risk management framework and risk scoring system related to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT)
- Transaction’s testing and evaluation
- Evaluation of Transaction monitoring and Transaction Processing System
- Evaluation of Anti-Money Laundering training initiatives